Resetting Your Password
Aargh!! We understand keeping track of all of your passwords can be frustrating. It happens to all of us. We've worked hard to make the password reset process easy. Follow along with the video and steps below to reset your password.
Desktop / Laptop
- From the Login page, click on the words "Forgot password?" to begin the reset password process
- Enter your email address to identify your username and receive an email with a link to reset your password
- Click the 'NEXT' button
- You will be returned to the Login page and notified that an email has been sent to you with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive an email in your Inbox, Spam or Junk folder, then you may have entered an email that does not match a known user. Complete these steps again using the same email address provided at the time of enrollment in Wellbe.
- Check your email and locate the email with the subject of "Reset password instructions". You may need to look in your Spam or Junk folder if it does not appear in your Inbox.
- Open the email and click on the green button labeled 'RESET MY PASSWORD'
- Enter a new password that meets the displayed password requirements
- Confirm the new password by entering again in the second field. Click the box labeled "Show password" to view your entry instead of the secure dots.
- Click the green button labeled 'SAVE' in the lower right corner
- The new password will be saved and you will be entered into your online carepath
- Your browser may ask you if you would like to update the saved password to the new password you have created. Click "Update Password" or "Yes" if prompted
- Your password has been reset and you can continue to work in your online carepath. Be sure to remember or record this new password for future logins